PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
TESLA AKILLI DEPOLAMA VE RAF SİSTEMLERİ SAN. TIC. LTD. STI. We are committed to the security of your personal data. With this in mind, the Company, No. 6698 Law on the Protection of Personal Data Any personal data belonging to all parties related to the Company ( “LPPD”) na suitably processed, we attach great importance to maintain. With the full understanding of this responsibility, as “Data Officer tanım defined within the scope of LPPD, we process your personal data as explained below and within the limits prescribed by the legislation.
In this lighting text;
- Personal Data: Any kind of information about the person who is identified or identifiable,
- Personal Data Protection Act ( ” LPPD “): 07.04.2016 Date in the Official Gazette spring m lara enacted in 6698 numbered
Personal Data Protection Law,
- Data Responsible: A real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and who has problems in establishing and managing the data recording system,
Data operation to n : Data on his behalf on the basis of authorization given by the Responsible Personal data business of the natural or legal person lean represents.
Pursuant to LPPD, addressee, supplier , customer, employee, trainee, visitor etc. personal data that you share with the adjectives, TESLA AKILLI DEPOLAMA VE RAF SİSTEMLERİ SAN. TIC. LTD. STI. legal entity within the scope specified below.
1. Personal Data Collection, Processing and Business Objectives
Although your personal data may vary depending on your relationship with our Company; Our Company’s units, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means can be collected orally, in writing or electronically. Your personal data will be created and updated as long as your relationship with our Company continues .
Your collected personal data, the Company made by the respective business units of work necessary for you to benefit from our services, our company and our Company in providing legal and commercial security of the persons in a business relationship, the determination of our company strategy and implementation, and the company aims to ensure the implementation of human resources policies of the kvkk’n 5 v e In accordance with the terms and purposes of processing the personal data specified in Article 6,
- In accordance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Accurate and up to date when necessary,
- For specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- Connected to the purpose they are committed, limited and measured,
- Retained for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are committed ,
Will be processed in accordance with the rules .
2. To whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred
Your collected personal data; To ensure that the necessary work is carried out by the relevant business units in order to benefit from the services of the Company, to ensure the legal and commercial security of the Company and the persons in business relations with the Company, to determine and implement the commercial and business strategies of our Company and to ensure the execution of the Company’s human resources policies to our business partners, suppliers and public authorities. institutions and private individuals within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of LPPD .
3. Method of Personal Data Collection and Legal Reason
Your personal data is obtained in order to provide our services in any verbal, written or electronic environment for the purposes mentioned above and to fulfill our company’s contractual and legal responsibilities completely and accurately. Your personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles (1) and (2) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of LPPD2 .
4. The owner of the Personal Data KVKK ‘ s in Article 11 Deemed Rights
As personal data owners, if you submit your claims regarding your rights to our Company in the following ways, our Company will finalize it free of charge within 30 days at the latest according to the nature of the request. However, if a fee is foreseen by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be charged. In this context, personal data holders;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn whether the personal data are used in accordance with the purpose of processing and their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home and abroad,
- Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing ,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the LPPD,
- (e) and (f) of the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs, the personal data to be notified to third parties to request,
- Objection to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand damages in case of damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
LPPD ‘ s 13. In accordance with Paragraph 1 of Article Simply use your rights regarding the above mentioned, written or personal data Protection Board determines that other methods can forward our company. As the Personal Data Protection Board does not specify any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Company in accordance with LPPD. In this context, the channels and procedures for submitting your application in writing to the Company within the scope of Article 11 of LPPD are explained below.
Exercise your rights mentioned above and LPPD with your identity retainer necessary information ‘ s for your right you have requested to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the description that contains your query , open and detect an understandable manner and identity and address information agent, adding the documents, obtained in writing and personally signed by post or notary at email@example.com or Efeler Mah.319 Sok no: 24 Kat 2 Posta Kodu 35380 Buca İZMİR You need to address .